THE DIVISION'S STORY
Production Operations and Engineering consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the tech infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
Please note that this role requires periodic
on-site attendance at
our offices and full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces, in accordance with applicable law. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment or otherwise prior to receiving a conditional offer.
Join A+E's dynamic post production mastering team for an exciting initiative supporting a multi-million-dollar revenue stream for non-linear content distribution. As Production Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting the mastering process for a wide breadth of content spanning across the A+E brands. This project is slated to run 12-15 months.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Collaborate with nonlinear team, supporting production and edit needs
• Think outside the box to research and request appropriate sources based on enterprise specifications
• Assist in preparing and completing edit sessions
• Ability to pivot quickly based on changing scheduling needs
• Coordinate with dynamic teams to follow project through completion
• Communicate progress with producer on project throughout each day
• Complete daily edit session reports for budgets
• Compile data in cutting edge systems
• You will need a BA in Communications or related field.
• Minimum 1-3 years professional experience.
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Must be a team player, multitasker, inquisitive, problem solver.
• Must have knowledge of HD and SD technical specifications and formats.
• Tape experience is preferred
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx799-54-80-252-84-42 in your application.