People Coordinator (temporary)
The People Coordinator will provide administrative support to the SVP and VPs of the People Partner Team and serve the LA office. Assist S/VP with ''Level 1'' (entry level) people support including but not limited to, onboarding and offboarding, scheduling, administrative processing of employee lifecycle events, provide assistance to all levels of employees regarding personnel policies/procedures etc. This role is also responsible for administering client group and Los Angeles non-staff employment process and assigned HR initiatives and programs.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• HR Administration
• Answer employee inquiries regarding HR processes & practices
• Assist with Training/Development workshops both locally in LA and with other assigned clients
• On-board all new hires and temporary staff
• Off-board departing employees / temps, including performing exit interviews
• Handle day-to-day and miscellaneous administrative duties & assist with departmental projects as required
• Assist with all local office events and initiatives
• Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Administration
• Initiative job postings in workday
• Screen resumes and facilitate engagement in the process.
• Conduct phone screenings and give /solicit feedback
• Conduct reference checks on final candidates for assigned positions
• Summer Intern Program
• Manages LA portion of Summer Internship Program
• Partners with department managers to craft job descriptions
• Sources, schedules & interviews applicants
• On-boards LA based interns
• Coordinate Friday lunch & learns and outings
• Freelance/Temporary Personnel:
• Coordinate requests for freelance and non-staff personnel placement for various departments in the assigned client area and local in the Los Angeles office to ensure coverage and support
• Primary contact for all non-employee requests and submissions. Coordinate with IT and Office Services for building and computer access
• Contact temporary agencies to place requests and follow up
• Point person for all Atrium / Entertainment Partners related processes
• Team Member Relations
• Be first point of contact on basic policy questions and employee concerns
• Develop relationships to encourage and foster people department interaction
• Help conduct People Partner related compliance training such as Anti-Harassment Training
• Track and help with insights related to Team Member data such as Service Anniversaries, Milestone events etc.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
• Strong computer skills - Microsoft Word, advanced Excel and PowerPoint. Working knowledge of internet recruiting sources. Strong communication skills (written & oral).
• Client Service Skills
• 1 to 2 years' experience in Human Resources in a medium sized company.
• Due to the sensitive information this individual will encounter, he/she must understand the importance of confidentiality.
• It is imperative that this person be flexible, organized, focused, has strong attention to detail and have excellent follow-up skills within a fast-paced environment. Person must have highly developed interpersonal skills as position will interact with all levels and departments.
* * * * *
A+E Networks is proud to uphold an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. This policy also applies to all employees, consultants, and third-party workers.
A+E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71z69-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.