Content Services Coordinator
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A+E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our porfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we'd like you to be one of us.
This position is to provide managerial support, staff training, and insightful problem solving to the Commercial Operations & Ad Sales Departments. The position also provides guidance and help for members of the Commercial Operations Department concerning new processes, special requests and formats, as well as actively maintaining all training materials to provide consistency across all networks.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Schedule programs on their network(s)
• Through Wide Orbit functions such as the Episode Library and the Format Grid, as well as with the use of the PPL Air Schedule, and the Program Grid.
• To create an accurate representation of inventory for Revenue Management reports and for Ad Sales to sell. This also creates a precise Broadcast Log so that an advertiser's constraint bundles can be achieved
• Address the needs and functions of the department by problem solving issues as well as making processes more efficient.
• To successfully test, train, and roll out all projects, as well as providing continual maintenance to the Commercial Operations SSR Training documents.
• To develop and document processes for training purposes
• Create and maintain all formats
• Through the coordination with the Production, Programming, and Revenue Management Departments.
• To accommodate special needs of Ad Sales and/or programs with varying length and for the accurate representation of sales inventory.
Log Building/ Copy Management
• Provide guidance, advice, training, trouble shooting and information to log builders and Copy Coordinators, as well as checking to ensure all copy is validated and all logs are checked on a daily basis.
• Through constant communication, meetings, suggestions, and e-mail.
• To keep up with new procedures, new advertisers, programming requests, production requests, special situations and answer all questions, as well as maintaining error free air.
• Train and cross-train team members on the functions of the department
• Teach employees how to do a specific job using the systems that are needed (WON/PPL/COPI System).
• To teach employees how to do an assigned job in accordance with accepted process and establish cross awareness within the department.
• Place all displaced commercial units onto the broadcast log in accordance with all advertiser restrictions and constraints.
• Through management of the WON log and the proper displaced forms supplied by the Sales Team.
• To ensure valid placement of all commercial units
• Handle the regular Managerial work load when the Manager is not in the office.
• This is done through handling Log Reconciliation, supporting Ad Sales, and managing the staff and daily responsibilities.
• This is done to provide continuity and the same quality customer service that Ad Sales receives on a daily basis, as well as maintaining air.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost, as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• High School, some college or industry-related education
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Advanced Computer Knowledge, Knowledge of Commercial Operations System
• Basic Computer Skills: Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel
• Wide Orbit, Outlook, Teams desired
• Knowledge of Copy or Logs
• Willingness to learn all aspects of the department
• 3-5 years Commercial Operations experience
• Written and oral communication skills
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.