The majority of our employees will have flexibility that allows them to choose a predominantly remote, predominantly in-office, or hybrid setup. Our official in-office locations in the United States includes LA, NYC, Stamford, and Chicago, and we have several other states in which employees may work remotely if their role isn't one that requires them to be in or near the office. We value the health and safety of our people above all else, and our onsite attendance policies reflect that. If there is an on-site requirement for a role, it will be listed in the job description.
For those employees who would like to utilize our offices, full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable
accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Our mission is to be different, diversified and necessary. And to make money (put another way, to monetize the content by all A+E Networks and platforms). We are a sales force that represents a portfolio of innovative culture brands and dynamic advertising solutions. The strength of our porfolio is how we are able to speak to a wide range of audience interests, connect with original creative story telling and through multiple always-on distribution touchpoints, deliver a premium, safe environment for advertisers. We pride ourselves on reliable, accountable and best-in-class service. If this sounds like you, we'd like you to be one of us.
This position will assist sales staff in their efforts to maximize advertising revenue for A+E Networks by creating media plans, stewarding accounts and supporting the Account Executives business needs. In this collaborative work environment, flexibility is key where everyone pitches in to assist their peers and overall department efforts.
Please note that this role requires periodic on-site attendance at our offices and full vaccination for COVID-19 is required for physical presence in A+E Networks workplaces, in accordance with applicable law. While A+E Networks will consider reasonable accommodation requests regarding this policy in accordance with applicable law, such requests will not be considered until a conditional offer of employment is extended to a candidate. Applicants should not submit any medical or health information in connection with their application for employment or otherwise prior to receiving a conditional offer.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Build linear and digital media plans with a focus on client goals and Revenue Management guidelines. Responsible for securing internal approvals of plans, booking linear and digital plans, oversee transition of all deal points to appropriate team members; linear Sales Service Representative and digital Post-Sales team.
• Act as team resource for all aspects of plan the building process including knowledge of historical business, programming and Revenue Management guidelines.
• Steward all guaranteed deals and provide post buy analysis to clients in a timely fashion
• Assist in execution of marketing sponsorships by securing necessary creative assets and work with Marketing Partnerships while facilitating client approval on final elements.
• Provide best-in-class service to clients in a timely and professional manner.
• Back-up Account Executives on internal and client business needs.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will have the opportunity to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and analytics you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization. You will learn how to have fun throughout this process. You will learn that this is a special place to work.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• A four-year college degree.
• Knowledge of Wide Orbit and digital systems (Operative, Freewheel, MOAT, Yieldex) preferred
• Working knowledge of media math such as: CPM reweight, remix, viewability and IVT
• Highly organized team player who successfully operates in a team-oriented setting
• Strong communication, problem solving and people skills.
• Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines in a fast pace environment
• Embrace A+E Networks core values: Collaboration, Creativity, Coordination, Accountability, Respect, and Trust, within an environment that encourages Diversity and Inclusion.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyeqm0-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.