Currently, all staff and non-staff are working remotely except for select roles that have an in office requirement. We value the health and safety of the people that work for us above all else, and our office re-openings will remain contingent on the course of the COVID variants and federal, state and local safety guidelines and recommendations.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Content Services and Operations consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast, and distribute content as well as run the technical infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
A+E's Global Acquisitions team is a community of collaborative post-production and media operation professionals. Together, we oversee the Delivery, Technical Evaluation (TE) and Quality Control (QC) process for over 300 program masters each month along with short form, podcasts, and international programming across A+E's entire brand portfolio.
The coordinator will perform duties within a team that schedules the technical evaluations for all programming that is airing and being distributed globally. The coordinator will ensure all necessary materials are available for content to be technically evaluated as well as preparing content to be distributed internationally. This will involve working with the internal Program Acquisitions, International Fulfillment, International Programming and the post production departments.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Collaborate with various teams outside of the department, including Partner Services, post production, and digital scheduling, to identify priorities in order to ensure that incoming files are scheduled for Technical Evaluation (TE) according to the various needs of the business.
• Liaise between Acquisitions and TE teams by uploading paperwork and TE notes into the team airtable tracker.
• Ensure all air dates and international priorities are accurate in team airtable tracker and other internal trackers.
• Update program specific metadata in the company's internal databases.
• Assist in the TE/QC reconciliation process, including, reviewing reports, communicating outstanding issues with suppliers, and coordinating redelivery needs.
• Closely monitor email alerts concerning both TE Scheduling and Global Acquisition Services teams and communicate outstanding priorities to the teams as needed.
• Provide team coverage as needed
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll be a key participant on a fast-paced team that collaborates with many teams such as Post Production & International fulfillment. We'll provide challenges for your creative spirit as we embrace technological advances in scheduling and tracking of and delivering award-winning content for a global audience.
The ideal candidate is a critical thinker and a proactive problem-solver. You love efficiency and aren't afraid to jump in, work through obstacles and keep projects moving forward.
You have some knowledge of post production processes and file formats, giving you an understanding of technical requirements and distribution workflows. You've worked in client-facing roles, so you possess a high level of diplomacy and excellent customer service skills. You know how to interact effectively and collaboratively across multiple levels of the organization.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience working in post-production, production services, media supply chain and/or digital distribution.
• Some working knowledge of broadcast standards and post-production processes.
• Self-motivated to achieve goals, highly collaborative, resourceful with proven ability to work proactively, independently under tight timeframes in a fast-paced, growth environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Highly organized, team player, problem solver and ability to work individually with minimal supervision.
• Experience with proprietary databases and tracking systems along with other web-based project management systems a plus.
• Able to take direction and quickly apply to needed work.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpp6e0-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.