New York, NY
The production coordinator manages the flow of information between internal teams and departments to ensure timely delivery of on-air elements to the account teams and clients.
Position description listed below applies to general Coordinator role for THE BUILD. Current Coordinator positions works on all networks and mainly focuses on linear.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Work with Account Executives, Managers, Sales Planners and Sales Assistants to ensure creative vision of spots are being achieved in a timely manner
• Coordinate with Sales Assistants to acquire all assets needed to start production: tagline, logos, air dates, etc…
• Daily management of the production of partnerships elements (tagged tune-ins, brand bridges, content interstitials, etc.)
• Maintain production status reports for all internal teams.
• Fill out all production request forms to begin production, ensuring all information and timelines are correct.
• Liaise between multiple internal divisions (ad sales, partnerships, programming, production, graphics, & commercial operations) in order to retrieve requested information and to relay on-air specifics.
• Producers – ensure spots are produced accurately, timely deliveries of spots/ approvals, ensure revisions and approvals are communicated.
• Graphics – digitizing and prepping logos, work w/ graphics on placing logo bugs, QCing logos
• Broadcast Operations – in show elements are delivered accurately and on time for loading and airing.
• Traffic Specialists – ensuring all tapes and traffic instructions are correct and in Stamford with client approval and on time.
• Ad Sales Teams – assets and approvals from clients/ agencies are received on a timely manner. Maintain and communicate timelines for QC spots to make sure they are correct before sending out to client.
• Develop regular reporting of added value elements for partnerships and sales. Reporting includes:
• Weekly emails to sales with key deadlines of added value
• Quarterly gathering and reviewing each sales teams added value charts and creating a combined report for the partnerships production team
• Updating of existing quarterly analysis report of partnerships elements.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
First and foremost as a member of A+E Networks Ad Sales you will learn how to be a team player in a fast-paced, innovative environment. You will learn how to become a content matter expert in every aspect of our business. From programming to marketing to research and production you will learn the mission for each brand, the content they represent and the audiences they reach. You will learn how to take this knowledge and share it with current and potential advertising partners. You will learn how to persuade them to partner with us. You will learn budgetary goals and how the ad sales team is on the frontline in generating revenue for the organization. You will learn how to build relationships inside and outside the organization.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• College degree
• Production knowledge
• Some knowledge of sales process and Integrated Marketing best practices
• Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel and Mac computers
• Skills in diplomacy required.
• Ad agency and/or client experience a plus
• Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Need to be able to multi-task and efficiently manage time & priorities.
At A+E Networks, we believe that storytelling uncovers the human in humanity, the hero in heroism, and the ordinary in the extraordinary.