Universal Music Group
The 160over90 Business Development team is often a prospective client's first impression of the agency and is responsible for shaping our portfolio, and we're looking for a sharp and articulate team member to join our department.
The Business Development Associate will work closely with the Biz Dev team and other agency departments to secure new client partnerships by conducting thoughtful, creative outreach strategies, developing customized proposals, and building presentations. Think Under Armour, the University of Miami, NYU, Cleveland Cavaliers, Georgetown University, the NFL, Barnes & Noble, and Philadelphia Zoo-and that's just with the last year.
This is an associate level position with professional development and growth opportunities within 160over90's Business Development, Account Management, or Project Management teams. It is mandatory for the ideal candidate to possess at least one-to-two years of related agency or branding/marketing experience (internships included).
• Provide day-to-day support for new business and organic client growth functions/activities.
• Collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams (biz dev, account management, creative, finance, video, digital, media, activation, social media, PR) on assembly and delivery of proposals, presentations, portfolios, and RFP responses.
• Develop, edit, and proofread tailored proposal, presentation, and pitch deck content.
• Assist with prospecting new clients (research industries/companies/contacts and craft strategic outreach-not cold calling!).
• Maintain 160over90 brand assets including case studies, work samples, credentials/capabilities, and client references.
• Assist with department reporting (internal pipeline, monthly sales goals, status reports, and CRM input).
• Help vet inbound RFP/proposal opportunities and brief internal teams on new leads.
• Participate on initial intro calls and ultimately join prospective client meetings after becoming fully on-boarded.
• One-to-two years of related agency or branding/marketing experience mandatory (internships included).
• Strong knowledge/interest in all things branding, marketing, advertising, communications, and/or sales.
• Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail and possess a positive ''can do'' attitude to get the job done. (Seriously, having a positive attitude is an absolute requirement.)
• Must have entrepreneurial spirit, and high standards for quality control and work output.
• Ideal candidate is a creative thinker and problem solver.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.