UX Design Co-Op - FC (8 Months)
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with nearly 30 years of innovation, passion, and connection of millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA Sports is the FC franchise. EA Sports FC is the world's #1 best-selling video game with over 200M engaged players across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. Innovation, passion, and teamwork are at the heart of everything we do. With studios in Vancouver, London, Bucharest, and Cologne, we are looking for the brightest talent so we can continue to create experiences that connect with millions of hearts and minds the world over. As part of FC, the ultimate purpose of this team is to be a catalyst for meaningful and impactful innovation and change.
We are looking for a UX Design co-op like you to join us in our mission to shape the future of the player experience on EA SPORTS FC. You will report to our Studio Experience Design Director.
• Partner with other UX Designers in shaping the player's experience that helps us achieve player goals
• Create user flows, wireframes, macro and micro interactions, document and explain interaction behaviors, while considering the audience and the ergonomics (HD, Mobile, etc)
• Build rapid prototypes, iterating based on feedback from stakeholders and peers
• Participate in UXR test planning and apply findings insights in your iterations
• You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's Degree granting program
• Must have a portfolio of UX work for us to review, showing a range of capabilities, including wireframes and prototypes
• Experience with user experience design tools (e.g. Figma, Adobe Creative Suite)
• You have experience with user-centered design, and a fascination with understanding how users experience a product
We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada on a full time basis during the 8 month co-op. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
BC COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor's, Master's, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria):
º $29 - $31
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r15n5m-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.