You will work as part of the Quality Engineering team, under the guidance of the local Development Director. Our mission is to help ensure a seamless consumer experience by focusing on upstream quality and targeting defect prevention and containment. We do this by assisting with generation and analysis of testing strategies, developing automated quality verification methods, and creating new tools for testing and tracking purposes.
• You will write scalable, testable, versioned, and documented code.
• You will maintain client toolsets.
• You will create tools and automation that support game testing and live support.
• Research and development of technology to support test automation and improve efficiency.
• Perform code reviews and be willing to pair with team members.
• Programming experience in C# and understanding of OOP fundamentals
• Java experience
• Must study towards Bachelor's or Master's level degree in Computer Science or Informatics
We thought that you might want to know about the following:
• Job Location and Work Model: Hybrid from our office in Bucharest or Fully remote from Romania
• Work schedule: Full-time, starting on July 1st and ending on October 31st
• Current engagement in a form of formal education: You need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program at any University at the moment of your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnyyv1-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.