The Cyber Security Operations Team provides 24x7 monitoring for security alerts/incidents (eyes on the glass) and we work with the latest security tools.
By taking this opportunity, you will be the 1st contact for any internal EA Security matter and you will help us to provide incident assessment and specialized support for security inquiries. You'll also work with all the security pillars and IT teams to resolve ongoing security incidents. This will be more fun as in this position, you will choose a flexible schedule that suits you.
• Monitor and investigate security alerts;
• Track incidents within the dedicated ticketing platform;
• Follow-up on outstanding cases;
• Investigate potentially malicious emails;
• Help us to improve workflows;
• Help us meet the Service level agreement for security incidents;
• Support security automation tools.
• You'll need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's degree in a University in any related field such as Computer Science or others at the moment of your application;
• Understanding of Security principles;
• Understanding of virtual environments;
• Basic Networking knowledge.
We thought that you might want to know about the following:
• Job's Location and Work Model: Hybrid from our office in Bucharest
• Work schedule: Full-time, starting in July and ending in October
• Current engagement in a form of formal education: You need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program at any University at the moment of your application.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbzz4x-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.