Summer Intern - Finance, Customer Experience, and People Experience
Remote / Virtual
Summer 2022: Program/Product Management and Analytics Internships (BA, BS, MS, MBA)
EA exists to Inspire the World to Play – we make games that resonate with people around the world and believe inclusion transforms the player experience. Today, we have players in more than 200 countries that speak 40 languages. We're not creating a workforce, we're evolving one that really is representative of our diverse player network. If you're interested in a thriving career at EA, join us in this journey!
This pipeline job posting is intended to collect candidate interest for multiple roles and hiring locations. Your application may be linked to a specific job upon further review.
We are looking for Summer 2022 interns at the following locations:
• Austin, Texas
• Los Angeles, California
• Orlando, Florida
• Redwood City, California
• Seattle, Washington
Summer 2022 Internship Dates (12 weeks)
• Monday, May 23 to Friday, August 12
• Monday, June 20 to Friday, September 9
• Product Manager
• Program Manager
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2022 (May - September depending on start date). We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2022, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2022 through June 2023. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• BS, MS, in Computer Science, Engineering or BS or MS in Business, Marketing, MBA (degree majors not a strict requirement)
• Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: product management, consumer internet products, design / creative industry (e.g., working at agency)
• Familiarity of SQL, Python, and R for Analytics internships
• High empathy for players
• Ability to collaborate with diverse stakeholders
• Strong data analysis skills, experience with A/B and multivariate testing preferred
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Rewards and Compensation
EA offers a great compensation package, work from home support, medical benefits, and other exciting perks. Our 2021 Summer interns were invited to participate in more than 50 virtual events, along with receiving support from their managers, mentors, the Next-Gen Talent team, and employees across the company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jv71-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.