People Relations & Policy Excellence Intern (Masters or JD level) Summer 2024
People Relations & Policy Excellence Intern
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words. PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that reinforce our desired culture and enable our teams to excel.
Our People Relations (PR) and People & Policy Excellence (PPE) teams play instrumental roles in influencing and safeguarding the global workforce experience. The PR team serves as an impartial, internal resource to review and address worker concerns, ensuring alignment with EA's policies and commitment to an ethical and inclusive work environment. The PPE team focuses on implementing company-wide strategies and programs designed to promote positive workplace experiences for all who choose to work at Electronic Arts.
Role Overview: As a People Relations & Policy Excellence Intern, you will have the opportunity to assist these global teams and independently lead transformative projects, processes, programs and / or initiatives in service to safeguarding the overall employee experience at Electronic Arts. Due to the inherently impactful nature of this work, you will have an opportunity to collaborate across multiple disciplines of the People Experience function, as well as several other areas of the business at Electronic Arts.
• Leveraging data, you will establish a point of view and develop a recommendation for the leadership team to consider in addressing a key area of opportunity.
• Through our common intern experience, you will learn about our culture and how games are made at EA and leverage that insight to help inform the key area of opportunity you're assigned from a People Experience perspective
• You'll present your findings and recommendations on the area of opportunity to the global leadership team near the end of your experience.
• You are currently enrolled in an HR Masters program, JD program (or related discipline) and are slated to graduate after December 2024
• You are a self starter and enthusiastic about using data to inform recommendations
• You have some exposure to or experience driving and implementing complex projects or change initiatives
• You are intellectually curious
• You are proficient with a wide variety of productivity tools including MS Office, Google suites, MIRO, Visier, etc …
• You have strong communication and platform skills and are able to quickly establish matrixed relationships in both virtual and in person environments
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor's, Master's, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $28 - $46
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $26 - $38
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $28 - $46
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $30 - $42
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $28 - $46
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k). Interns in California are also eligible for Voluntary Disability Insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xmoq-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.