Summer Intern - IT Asset Management
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Pathfinders program is a 12-week summer internship designed for underrepresented first and second-year college students interested in software engineering or tech-related disciplines. This program offers students the ability to explore career opportunities and gain insight into the Gaming industry. Students work on impactful projects alongside industry veterans, to gain hands-on experience and develop.
The Pathfinders program incorporates structured insights and provides you with the tools to be successful during your time at EA. Each Pathfinder intern will have peer and professional mentorship, participate in networking activities, and engage with senior leaders. We encourage applications from students who are historically underrepresented in this field.
As an IT Asset Management Intern in EA's PI&E Team, you will work on a hybrid of program management, procurement and engineering:
Our mission is to optimize asset use and reduce the cost of operating the platforms that support EA's awesome games.
• Provide infrastructure for EAs online game titles while optimizing cost through efficient use of assets.
• Provide insight into assets planning based on capacity requirements
• You will support our efforts to automate our data infrastructure into a more robust environment
• You will assist the Procurement and Asset Management team with projects and goals related to continuous improvement of processes, procedures, reporting and compliance for our Technology groups.
• You will help automate asset migration and synchronization between Asset Management systems ensuring information is up-to-date, accurate, and auditable. This will organize the migration of Wisetrack Data into our CMDB (Device 42).
• Partner with the program management team to help improve the decommissioning process
• Work with Procurement Manager to manage and track decommission tasks- includes using project management, change control tools and publishing weekly reports.
• Freshman or Sophomore working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/STEM or a similar field of study
• Excel at both written and oral presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
• Basic knowledge of ticketing system
• Experience with a high level programming language
• Basic level of DBA query experience
• Advance level of MS Excel and other Microsoft applications
• A desire to learn, grow, and work independently.
• Collaborate with CMDB Lead Teams to organize and prioritize data transfer from Wisetrack to Device42, ensuring the data stays in sync until the time of cutover.
• Develop an understanding of the key product metrics from inception to post-event analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses.
• Engage in research and discovery of growth areas to lead to insights on automate reports for the Procurement & Asset Management team and Service Line managers..
• Build trust and effective relationships with peers and teams
We are looking for someone who will work with PI&E Procurement &Asset Management, Data Center, Systems, Network, DBA, Project Managers teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d888kk-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.