Summer Intern - Finance, Customer Experience, and People Experience
Remote / Virtual
Summer 2022: Design/Tech Art Internships (BS,MS)
EA exists to Inspire the World to Play – we make games that resonate with people around the world and believe inclusion transforms the player experience. Today, we have players in more than 200 countries that speak 40 languages. We're not creating a workforce, we're evolving one that really is representative of our diverse player network. If you're interested in a thriving career at EA, join us in this journey!
This pipeline job posting is intended to collect candidate interest for multiple roles and hiring locations. Your application may be linked to a specific job upon further review.
We are looking for Summer 2022 interns at the following locations:
• Austin, Texas
• Los Angeles, California
• Orlando, Florida
• Redwood City, California
• Seattle, Washington
Summer 2022 Internship Dates (12 weeks)
• Monday, May 23 to Friday, August 12
• Monday, June 20 to Friday, September 9
• UX/UI Design for game teams and consumer products
• Technical Art for game teams such as BioWare and our sports titles
• Content Design for our sports titles
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2022 (May - September depending on start date). We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2022, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2022 through June 2023. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Enrolled in a BS or MS program in Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field of study.
• Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite and multiple prototyping tools i.e Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, and Framer.
• Knowledge of 2D and 3D art packages (Maya and Photoshop desired) and experience in scripting and programming (Python and C# desired).
• Understand (and technical proficiency in) 3D concepts such as modeling, texturing, rendering, shading, lighting, rigging, skinning, dynamics, particle systems, and image manipulation techniques.
• Basic familiarity with game engine workflows (i.e. Unity, Unreal), asset pipelines, and revision control systems.
Rewards and Compensation
EA offers a great compensation package, work from home support, medical benefits, and other exciting perks. Our 2021 Summer interns were invited to participate in more than 50 virtual events, along with receiving support from their managers, mentors, the Next-Gen Talent team, and employees across the company.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d89yj6-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.