Summer 2021 Intern - Design / Tech Art
Redwood City, CA
Summer 2021: Data Analyst Internship (BS, MS)
EA exists to Inspire the World to Play – we make games that resonate with people around the world and believe inclusion transforms the player experience. Today, we have players in more than 200 countries that speak 40 languages. We're not creating a workforce, we're evolving one that really is representative of our diverse player network. If you're interested in a thriving career at EA, join us in this journey!
This pipeline job posting is intended to collect candidate interest for multiple roles and hiring locations. Your application may be linked to a specific job upon further review.
We are looking for Summer 2021 interns at the following locations:
• Redwood City, CA (HQ)
• Austin, Texas
• Orlando, Florida
• Seattle, Washington
• Los Angeles, California
Summer 2021 Internship Dates
• Monday, May 24 to Friday, August 13
• Monday, June 21 to Friday, September 10
• Business Analytics
• Data Analytics
• Mobile Analytics
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2021 (May - September depending on start date). We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2021, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2021 through June 2022.
• You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program and are slated to graduate after Summer 2021 (i.e. Fall 2021, Spring 2022, and beyond)
• You are proficient in SQL and understand how to query large sets of complex data
• You have experience with a programmatic data analysis tool (i.e. R or Python)
• You are somewhat familiar with data visualization applications (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Shiny)
• You know how analyze large data sets to produce strategic insights that inform business decisions
• You understand how to communicate data to non-analyst audiences and create digestible reporting
• You are curious in your validation and cross-reference multiple sets of data to support your hypotheses
Rewards & Compensation
EA offers competitive compensation, relocation and housing support, medical benefits, and other exciting perks. Our 2020 Summer interns were invited to participate in more than 35 virtual events, along with receiving support from their managers, mentors, the Next-Gen Talent team, and employees across the company.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.