Intern - Product Management
Redwood City, CA
Summer 2021: Corporate Functions Internship (BA, BS, MS, MBA)
EA exists to Inspire the World to Play – we make games that resonate with people around the world and believe inclusion transforms the player experience. Today, we have players in more than 200 countries that speak 40 languages. We're not creating a workforce, we're evolving one that really is representative of our diverse player network. If you're interested in a thriving career at EA, join us in this journey!
This pipeline job posting is intended to collect candidate interest for multiple roles and hiring locations. Your application may be linked to a specific job upon further review.
We are looking for Summer 2021 interns at the following locations:
• Redwood City, CA (HQ)
• Austin, TX
• Orlando, FL
Summer 2021 Internship Dates
• Monday, May 24 to Friday, August 13
• Monday, June 21 to Friday, September 10
• Program Management
Must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2021 (May - September depending on start date). We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2021, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2021 through June 2022.
• Candidate for a bachelor's degree, in or related to Data Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, or related quantitative field
• Candidate for a master's degree in business, labor relations, IO Psychology or HR Management
• Familiar with data analysis and data analytics tools
• Relationship management - Excellent at building relationships across the organization - with peers, upwards, and with center of expertise partners
• Experience with data ETL, data modeling, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling.
Rewards & Compensation
EA offers competitive compensation, relocation and housing support, medical benefits, and other exciting perks. Our 2020 Summer interns were invited to participate in more than 35 virtual events, along with receiving support from their managers, mentors, the Next-Gen Talent team, and employees across the company.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.