- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionNext-Gen Talent Experience Program Manager Co-op
*Must be available for a paid, virtual 8 month co-op and currently located in Canada*
Most companies call it HR. At Electronic Arts we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). It is not just a play on words, PE is a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impacts our teams' experience and enables our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
We're responsible for recruiting the best diverse talent on the planet and supporting their growth through learning programs, internal mobility, affinity group participation, and leadership development. We listen to our employees and dive into analytics to anchor our recommendations and decisions to keep engagement high. Last but not least, we're responsible for a total rewards strategy that incentivizes equitably, provides outstanding benefits, and ensures a safe and inspiring workplace for our teams.
Role Overview: The Next-Gen Talent team is responsible for attracting and engaging EA's interns and university graduate full-time hires. As an Experience Program Manager Intern, you will assist our Next-Gen Talent team with designing & implementing transformative programs and creating awesome experiences for your fellow interns/co-ops.
• You will help lead building our internal programs for interns and university graduates at EA
• You will create a data-driven approach to designing & delivering the intern/university grad experience
• You will track and gather data/feedback from participants
• You will partner with our program managers to plan and execute intern events and improve team processes
• You will help to identify and strategize the next-gen talent journey map for interns and new grads at EA
• You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's program and are slated to graduate after December 2022
• You have experience with planning and executing campus activities, programs, or virtual events
• You have experience working within a budget and can help tracking against that budget
• You have experience managing various projects against different timelines
• You know how to collect and analyze qualitative and quantitative data with relevant tools (Google Forms, SurveyMonkey, Airtable)
• You have familiarity of Microsoft Office or Google Suite
• You are comfortable with learning new approaches, technologies, and practices
• You are comfortable with public speaking and love to host virtual events
• You are enthusiastic about connecting and supporting different groups of people
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx7px-3-81-89-248-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.