Summer Intern - Marketing - Creative Associate Coordinator
Redwood City, CA
MBA - Product Management Intern (Summer 2021)
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important initiatives for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play. These initiatives include: EA Access, our cross-platform subscription currently on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam: Origin, EA's gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
In your role as Product Manager Intern, you will be responsible for defining product vision and strategy, partnering closely with game studios, and identifying and analyzing key performance metricts. As part of the broader Product Management team you will be a key contributor to the EAX team based out of Redwood Shores, California.
You're someone with a proven track record to master the following:
• Define product vision and strategy based on deep understanding of social network design and mobile engagement mechanics;
• Partner closely with game studios, product, and design teams to conceptualize, spec and implement engaging social features that are interoperable with in-game systems;
• Drive product requirements and feature roadmaps from concept through delivery; write clear and concise specs for new content, features and systems;
• Identify opportunities using a variety of channels including data analytics, competitive research, design hypotheses, player feedback;
• Define, own and analyze performance metrics, proactively identify and implement optimizations to improve player experience, drive player adoption, engagement and retention.
• Develop testing protocol, set up and execute A'/B & multivariate tests, establish benchmarks internally and externally, measure performance
You also bring the following skills and experience to our team:
• B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Design, or related field; currently enrolled in an MBA program
• Experience in one or more of the following areas is a plus: product management, consumer internet products, design '/ creative industry (e.g., working at agency)
• High empathy for players
• Strong business acumen balanced with strong creative abilities
• Passion for games and creating innovative, fun and compelling social experiences
• Strong data analysis skills, experience with A'/B and multivariate testing preferred
• Deep understanding of the latest consumer internet and mobile trends
• Proven ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and influence effectively
• Performance-driven team player with outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Strong organizational skills & attention to detail
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.