MBA Intern - Commercial Ventures Associate
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMBA - Commercial Ventures Associate Intern (Fall 2021) Full-time
Role: Commercial Ventures Associate, MBA Intern (Fall 2021) Full-time
40 hours a week
Location: EA Redwood Shores (San Francisco), EA LA, New York, Minneapolis
We are Electronic Arts' Commercial Organization. Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, build global engagement across all touchpoints, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
This is a unique opportunity to join the Commercial Ventures team, a fast-moving entrepreneurial team responsible for identifying and incubating the next wave of opportunities beyond the horizon. We move with speed and purpose, all in service of connecting our players in new, unimagined ways to accelerate Electronic Arts' growth.
In support of this, we are seeking an Intern for Fall 2021. In this role, you seamlessly combine a strategic mindset with strong analytical capabilities. You have an innovative streak, continuously seeking to enhance and redefine the approach needed to grow the business.
Successful candidates should have a proven capability for program management, organizational skills, strategic analysis and planning, and an ability to execute in an ever-evolving environment.
• A self-starter, hard working, humble, transparent, and 100% a team player
• Constantly learning and adjusting, finding the balance between data and intuition
• Experience working across organizational boundaries to drive impact in a collaborative manner
In this role, you will:
• Conduct market research to support new commercial development and innovation
• Identify, deeply understand, and report on key consumer / technology / business trends
• Create business plans for new growth initiatives (e.g., new products, geographies)
• Conduct detailed quantitative and qualitative analysis supporting business case development
• You will explore the commercial dynamics across gaming, tech, media, and entertainment industries and assess drivers to advance EA's relative position in the marketplace
Skills & Requirements
• Currently enrolled in an MBA program
• Differentiated framing and creative problem-solving skills
• Future thinking with drive to highlight and action opportunities for growth
• Aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent project management knowledge
• You are an excellent presenter and comfortable conveying new ideas to partners
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n5jj-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.