Intern - Marketing
Remote / Virtual
MBA - Business'/Commercial Intelligence Intern (Summer 2021)
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that succeeds on creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
Our Commercial Intelligence team is looking for an Intern. Our team connects the Commercial Organization to the market; study competitor behaviors, industry trends and technological developments. You will take key strategic questions from the central Commercial team and come back with applicable recommendations for EA. To accomplish this they will work cross functionally with partners from Studio, Central Product Management and our colleagues in Commercial.
• Presentation-format material for senior management and Studio partners
• Comprehensive supporting documentation including any data sets and analyses
To do this, you will:
• Produce concise conclusions, tied to actionable, strategic recommendations
• Pull our data. Analyze and interpret this data.
• Work collaboratively across multiple teams at EA
Requirements for this role include:
• Enrollment in a current MBA program
• Think strategically about a market, both retrospectively and anticipating the future.
• Being comfortable in data, experience with Excel.
• The ability to build attractive, easy-to-understand presentations in PowerPoint and Google Slides
• A strong interest in games
• R'/Python'/Tableau experience
A passion for games'/game development (e.g. industry experience, written reviews, blogged'/vlogged, livestreamed, built prototypes, competed at high-level ranked play)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.