Intern - Game Designer
Internship Technical Designer (Dynamic World)
Be part of the Technical Design team and start learning how a Technical designer works from ideation to practical implementation.
There is no requirement of 'Technical Design' work experience and as an intern you will be lead by a mentors throughout the process.
• Have an interest in design processes, content creation, engines features, tools and pipelines
• Want to work towards a mastery of FrostEd. Know how everything works and won't shy away from deep diving into new systems and challenges
• Have some understanding of code processes and proven skills in scripting-languages
• Report to Studio Technical Design Director and work our Technical Designers as mentors
• Have experience in cross disciplinary collaboration between different discplines
• Be part of Implementing and/or designing systems, solutions or workflows that can be used by other designers
• Be part of reviewing technical implementations
• Assist in development of advanced systems together with a more senior Technical Designer
• Implement smaller scripting or game design work when needed during parts of production together with designers
• Find and fix smaller bugs in different technical design systems
• Provide technical feedback and support to the designers with the support of more senior Technical Designers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5p55e-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.