Electronic Arts is looking for students to join our world-class internship experience. Summer 2024 will be better than ever as we bring all interns together on-site for orientation week and prep students for the future ways of work by offering remote and hybrid opportunities depending on your location. For more information about our Next-Gen Program, visit https://www.ea.com/careers/interns-and-university-graduates
Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
• • You will develop batch and real-time processing to solve data mining problems
• You will write reliable and efficient programs to process and consume massive datasets
• You will work with data modelers, data analysts, and BI developers to understand requirements, develop ETL processes, validate results, and bring them to production
• You will develop ML / statistical algorithms for content personalization, recommendations, and experimentations.
• You are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in a related field
• You are curious, have a keen interest in ML and Generative AI, love to solve hard problems, and is passionate about their work.
• You have programming skills (object-oriented and functional paradigms), fluent in at least one programming language such as Jave, Python, Ruby or C++.
• You are familiar with scripting languages such as bash, awk.
• You are experienced in building large-scale data and distributed systems
You must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2024
You must be available for a full-time paid internship in the summer of 2024. We are only considering students who will be enrolled in an accredited degree program in the summer of 2024, slated to graduate no earlier than December 2024. Applicants must be legally authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis during the 16-week Co-op. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the hourly pay ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, degree type (e.g. Bachelor's, Master's, PhD), what stage you are in your degree journey (i.e. freshman, sophomore, etc.), qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
HOURLY PAY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $24 - $38
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
º $21 - $25
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
º $24 - $38
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
º $24 - $33
• Jersey City, NJ :
º $24 - $38
The hourly pay is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including 80 hours per year of sick time (prorated based on scheduled hours per week if less than full-time), 16 paid company holidays per year, medical insurance, and 401(k). Interns in California are also eligible for Voluntary Disability Insurance.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rov1o3-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.