Intern - Jr. Media Buyer Analyst
Redwood City, CA
We Are EA:
And we make games - How cool is that? In fact, we entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative and passionate people in the industry.
Save the planet from Alien Invaders. Score the winning touchdown. It's the coolest job on the planet!
The Challenge Ahead:
Is to build our cross-platform, cross-game player network that encompasses EA Digital Platform (EADP) services including identity, commerce, marketplace, social, data & player experiences in a modern cloud operating model. This large scale, always-on collection of services powers EA's network of games that will be experienced by tens of millions of monthly active users. This role has an opportunity to build server-side systems that deliver new functionality to the platform, provide cloud enablement frameworks and cloud operation services to both EADP and game studios, as well as work on regular improvements to the systems to keep them at top notch performance.
The Next Great EA Software Engineer Intern needs to have:
• Pursuing Bachelors' degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent work experience.
• Experience coding in an Objected-Oriented language
• Experience with a public cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GAE, etc.)
• Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills; solution oriented individual
• Web-based service development technologies, REST, JSON etc.
• Design and development of multi-threaded architecture in web and data technologies
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.