Software Engineer Intern (Fall 2022)
Fall 2022: Software Engineer Intern
**In order to be eligible students must be available full time from September to December, your graduation date must be on or before December 2022.**
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Role Overview: As a Software Engineer Intern, you will participate in feature development, bug fixing, maintenance of existing code, and implementing creative solutions for our teams' daily challenges – whether that be in our career mode, presentation and cameras, user interface, or many other areas.
• Analyze existing code bases and help create designs
• Perform bug fixes in existing features and the addition of new features
• Provide tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design requirements
• Search for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements
• Collaborate with design team(s) to provide feedback and help create clear technical designs
• You are enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program and are slated to graduate in Fall 2022 or beyond
• You are proficient in a programming language (C++ is desired)
• You have some knowledge of object-oriented design and implementation
• You have experience working with IDEs and using Source/Version Control (Visual Studio, Perforce, Git)
• You can test and debug the code of others competently
• You are passionate about building games and your development craft
• You know how to communicate your vision and ask clarifying questions of others
• You are eager to be collaborative with teams in building our creative and design elements
• You are energetic and motivated about overcoming challenges and solving problems
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy4zwq-44-201-94-72-42 in your application.