Intern - Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer Intern (Summer 2021)
Software Engineer Intern:
We are looking for a software engineer intern who has experience writing game code at college. You will collaborate with creative and passionate team members within DICE Los Angeles and have fun doing so!
• Enrolled in a BSc in Computer Science or equivalent slated to graduate no earlier than May 2022
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Experience with C++
• Desire to work on a variety of game systems
• Able to work closely and iteratively with game designers and an active community
• Understanding of memory and performance
• Self-driven with a strong sense of quality
• Great communication skills that supports an open working environment in terms of feedback
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.