Intern - Video Game Dev Ops Software Engineer
Security Automation Engineer Intern (Summer 2021)
We are EA
Security Automation Engineer Intern
Seattle, Wa./Remote USA
We're EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
The Challenge Ahead:
The information security automation intern will help the Secure Product Engineering and Anti-Cheat Response (SPEAR) team protect EA and our players by identifying, cataloging and driving resolution of security risks in platforms and games produced by EA.
• Develop security tooling and automation to identify security risks and promote remediation efforts for code defects at scale
• Interpret requirements into technical deliverables
• Validate existing automation and monitoring mechanisms, and plan for improvements
• You have fluency in object-oriented development: C#, Java, Python
• Relational database technology: Microsoft SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL
• Windows Server 2016/2019
• You have a solid foundation in computer science, with competencies in algorithms, data structures, and software design
• You have software development experience, writing clean re-useable code, test-driven development, and continuous integration
• You are on track for Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Information Security, Computer Science, or related field. We are only considering students who are pursuing an undergraduate or advance degree program in the summer of 2021, slated to graduate fall of 2021 or spring of 2022.
• You will work collaboratively within a group, across myriad divisions / functions, and as an independent contributor
• You prioritize communication that can create compelling stories for team members and managers.
• Excellent English language skills
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.