Intern - AI Engineer
Redwood City, CA
The Pathfinders program is a 12-week summer internship designed for first and second-year college students interested in engineering or tech-related disciplines. This program offers students the ability to explore career opportunities and gain insight into the Gaming industry. Students work on real teams with impactful projects alongside industry veterans, to gain hands-on experience and develop leadership skills.
The Pathfinders program incorporates structured learnings and provides you with the tools to be successful during your time at EA. Each Pathfinder intern will have peer and professional mentorship, participate in networking activities, and engage with senior leaders. We particularly encourage applications from students who are historically underrepresented in this field.
We are currently seeking applicants for our product management team.
PM Intern Role
As a Product Management Intern in EA's Digital Platform Product Management Team, you will work on defining services and tools that will be used by game development teams both inside and outside of EA. The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that allow game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. For this particular role, you will be a PM generalist in the Data & AI space.
Responsibility & Skills
• Engage in research and discovery of growth areas that will lead to insights on Product features that can be pitched to the product leadership team.
• Enable high functioning of a product by engaging in definition, capture, analysis and visualization of key product metrics that can be used to improve the product.
• Write product specs that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audiences.
• Work collaboratively with Engineering to understand tradeoff and iterate on product specs. Communicate tradeoff & scope decisions to stakeholders. Collaborate with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering.
• Create product & feature collaterals to facilitate adoption across game dev, analysts and studio teams.
• Build trust and effective relationships with peers / cross-functional teams
• Freshman or Sophomore towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• Available for a full-time 12-week internship
• Ability to be a self-starter, think strategically, thrive under pressure, and embrace ambiguity
• Strong customer empathy and a passion for building great user experiences
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excels at both written and oral presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
• Team player and leads through influence
• Loves playing games
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.