Summer 2021 Intern - Program / Product Management
Redwood City, CA
As a Product Management Intern in EA's Digital Platform Product Management Team, you will work on defining services and tools that will be used by game development teams both inside and outside of EA. The Digital Platform includes product areas such as Commerce, Identity, Social, Game Economy, Game Play Services, Developer Experience, Data & AI. You will be a PM generalist in a product area.
Responsibility & Skills
• Engage in research and discovery of growth areas that will lead to insights on Product features that can be pitched to the product leadership team.
• Enable high functioning of a product by engaging in definition, capture, analysis and visualization of key product metrics that can be used to improve the product.
• Write Product Specs in the form of User Stories & mockups that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audiences.
• Work collaboratively with engineering to understand tradeoff and iterate on Product Specs. Communicate tradeoff & scope decisions to stakeholders. Collaborate with other Product Managers to build a cohesive offering.
• Partner cross-functionally with other teams such as Customer Care, Legal, Marketing, Studios, Finance to gather inputs and communicate feature scope.
• Create product & feature collaterals to enable auxiliary teams to drive the adoption of features.
• Demonstrate structured and analytical thinking on nebulous problems
• Demonstrate keen Product Sense
• Demonstrate stellar written and oral presentation skills to senior audience - both technical and non-technical
• Bachelors or Graduate degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.