MBA Intern - Business / Commercial Intelligence
Los Angeles, CA
Product Management Intern (Apex Legends)
At Respawn, the systems, content, and in-game events around our game are just as important as the gameplay itself! We're looking for a Product Management Intern to join the team to help us continue to evolve and operate our live service game. Focused on driving engagement, retention, and monetization, you'll support our Product Managers and engage in a highly cross-functional environment to deliver fun our our fans month after month.
What You'll Do…
• Support our Product Managers in various live service capacities such as planning and executing on in-game events, promotional strategy, and lifecycle management programs
• Analyze current and past executions to understand and develop Best Practices around our engagement, retention, and monetization strategies
• Optimize future executions based on analyses performed and hypothesizing + testing
• Learn under the tutelage of our rockstar PM team on how to build, operate, and evolve features for the game
• Perform competitive analysis and product teardowns to help us stay on top of and get ahead of industry trends
• Passionate about the business of games as much as the games themselves
• Currently enrolled in a college, university degree program, MBA a plus
• Available to work full-time hours for 10-12 week remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
Provide a link to an online presentation, or attach documents to your resume to showcase your work.
Please apply with as many examples of the following:
• Game Product Teardown
• Cover Letter about why you want to work in games
• Short answer on your favorite game and why
• Respawn Internships are paid
• Intern focused events
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.