Intern - Pathfinder Program Manager
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Pathfinder - CGE Program Manager Intern (Summer 2021)
The Pathfinders program is a 12-week summer internship designed for first and second-year college students interested in engineering or tech-related disciplines. This program offers students the ability to explore career opportunities and gain insight into the Gaming industry. Students work on teams with impactful projects alongside industry veterans, to gain experience and develop technical skills.
The Pathfinders program incorporates structured insights and provides you with the tools to be successful during your time at EA. Each Pathfinder intern will have peer and professional mentorship, participate in networking activities, and engage with senior leaders. We encourage applications from students who are historically underrepresented in this field.
We are looking for an enthusiastic program management intern for our Madden Competitive Gaming Entertainment team.
As a Program Management Intern in EA's Competitive Gaming Team, you will work on a hybrid of program management and game development:
Our mission is to make it easier for players to be fans of the Madden Championship Series by promoting experiences and delivering the most engaging Madden brand content.
1. Madden NFL 22 Championship Series Program Planning
(Building the Competitive Ecosystem, Broadcast/Content Creation Framework, Budget projections/management )
2. Managing All Partnerships
(Support from CFX teams, communication with tournament organizers and 3rd party vendors)
3. Game Development
(Impact of Leaderboards, Building Features, Live Services Overview)
• Work with Lead Producer and Program Management to organize and prioritize messaging for upcoming events and features.
• Participate in the budget management and vendor selection process.
• Develop an understanding of the product metrics from beginning to post-event analysis to identify strengths and weaknesses.
• Participate in research and discovery of growth areas to lead to insights on product features that can be pitched to the leadership team.
• Help write product specs and feature design that can be easily consumed by engineering and understood by non-technical audiences.
• Build trust relationships with peers / teams
• Freshman or Sophomore working towards a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar field of study with a minor or double major in business administration
• Passion for football and the NFL, video games, or competitive gaming
• Ability to prioritize concurrent projects
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Excel at both written and oral presentations to all audiences
• You love playing games
• EA is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.