Intern - Master Thesis - Core
As a Narrative Designer Intern at DICE you'll work with designers and artists to create characters and bring them to life, help with building location histories and backstories and seed that fiction into the world, create in-game text for missions, rewards and items, and help with cinematic to create tight engaging sequences that pull everything all together. You'll help manage the maintenance of a unified style and tone. You will report to the Lead Narrative Designer in the project and your functional manager. We support a remote work setup from most of our European studios or Sites.
• Experience with game narrative and multiple mechanics of storytelling.
• A passion for playing and making games.
• Good at taking and providing feedback.
• 1 years writing experience in games, film & television, applications or web.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets).
Good to have experience with
• Creating compelling stories, worlds and characters.
• Writing game backstories, lore, and flavor text.
• Writing cinematic scripts and sequences.
• Writing in-game dialog
• Creating in-game scripts, bios, casting briefs and lore documentation.
• Conveying game mechanics and systems through efficient in-game prompts.
• Breaking down and conveying narrative constructs to those who are less familiar with them.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjv2j0-3-235-179-111-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.