Intern - Music
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMusic Intern (Summer 2023)
Please include a cover letter with your submission
Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
• You will work with music supervisors to promote production processes across all titles.
• You will support music marketing for trailer production, and will conduct analyses of social media impact in tandem with EA music related launches.
• You will analyze the social media presence of soundtrack artists before launches to identify Marketing priorities.
• You will track soundtrack engagement on social media and worldwide reception.
• Help produce multiple soundtracks.
• Create weekly reports on new music, latest artists, worldwide music headlines.
• Help create music team weekly meeting agendas.
• Help search for trailer songs.
• Assist music supervisors with asset and production flow.
• Oversee shipments and tracking to external partners and talent.
• Support quality control and testing all final assets before game implementation.
• Participate in marketing brainstorm meetings.
• Conduct and present on multiple case studies on latest music usage in tech and media.
• Enrolled in a bachelor's program
• Someone who loves music and desires to work in the music industry.
• Someone who has an ear to the ground for new music trends and new artists.
• Someone who excels in a team environment and can also work independently.
• Someone who maintains a professional demeanor, especially when dealing with talent and executives.
• Someone who understands projects based on quick instructions.
• Someone who works well under time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
• Someone who understands and respects the importance of department confidentiality.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r00nk8-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.