Intern - Jr. Media Buyer Analyst
Redwood City, CA
Media Planning Intern (Summer 2021)
Media Planning Intern
Redwood City, Ca.'/Remote
As a member of the North America Media Planning team, the Media Planner intern will partner with planning team members, franchise teams, and EA's external media agency partner to develop media plans across EA's exciting portfolio of brands.
• Develop Media Plans: Help craft media buying strategies and recommendations across all media buying channels: Direct digital, Linear TV, Search, social, programmatic and custom partnerships
• Help Create Audience Targeting Strategy: Brainstorm audience strategies in order to reach the target media audience for each game in the portfolio.
• Collaborate to determine Partner Selection: Work alongside planners and Digital Investment and global biddable team to create a short list of partners relevant to the media strategies, brief'/RFP partners on our media objective and select which partner best aligns with our campaign goals.
• Collaborate in preparation for Activation: Partner with Franchise, Digital Investment and media buying agency to track and deliver all details required (media runways, assets, Search and Social copy, embargo times) for a seamless and accurate launch.
• Media Reporting and Insights: Assist with detailed weekly reporting that is delivered to the franchise team. This reflects performance against KPIs to ensure that the organization understands campaigns success.
• Maintain processes and documents: Help maintain documents and processes for the North American media team such as campaign brief template, partner evaluations, measurement workload.
• Accountability: Excellent attention to detail, assumes responsibility for outcomes and produces work of the highest quality.
• Adaptability: Embraces change and shifting priorities as needed as part of a fast moving team. Modifies approach according to the context or title a plan is being created for. Comfortable with the ambiguous.
• Collaboration: Thrives as a team player working alongside North America media planners, planners in other global regions, EA's media agency counterparts and the Global activation team in creating a cohesive media plan.
• Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills required to work effectively across numerous teams and stakeholders. Not afraid to raise hand or ask questions.
• Innovation: Creates solutions to challenges and positively questions current thinking. Has an inherently curious mindset.
• Passion: To learn about how paid media works at EA and what channels to leverage when helping to develop holistic media plans.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.