- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMarketing Intern (Games)
Start Date: July 2021
Duration: 6 months
Please apply with a CV and cover letter in English
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
You will work as part of the marketing & communication team based in our Lyon office. This is great opportunity to gain valuable experience working in an international company within the video games industry.
What a Marketing Intern does at EA:
• Support the Brand Marketing Managers and the Community Manager in daily operations
• Coordination and localization of packaging, product sheets, marketing documentation and creative assets for the French & Benelux markets
• Participation in local Marcom activations from the briefing phase (to our agencies & partners) to the operational implementation and follow-up
• Participation in PR activities (daily contact with our agencies, coordination of press releases and media blasts, sharing of information and assets…)
• Daily cooperation with the other departments working with the Marcom department (Trade Marketing, Sales, Legal and Brand Marketing) at a local and international level
• Assistance with community management activities on our main social network systems (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter)
• Social posting on one or more of our official pages and our official website and blogs
• Monitor benchmarking and reporting of industry trends and practices (competitive landscape, marketing best practices…)
The next great Marketing Intern also needs:
• Bac +5 Business school or University degree in Marketing or Communication
• A successful past internship or working experience, ideally in the entertainment or video games industry
• Good knowledge of the content creation, influence and social landscapes
• Fluent French and business level English (the assignment includes frequent and regular exchanges with European marketing teams and international partners)
• Affinity and good knowledge of video games
• Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Team player, Quick learner and Analytical thinker
• Independent and trustworthy
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Competitive annual salary
• Lunch vouchers
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj24bw-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.