Intern - Live Content Designer
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Live Content Designer Intern (Fall 2022)
Fall 2022 | Live Content Designer Intern
Must be available for a full-time paid internship between September and December 2022 in Orlando, FL - USA**
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players.
Our Live Content Designers work with live service teams and are responsible for implementing the day-to-day creative work that keeps our games fun, fresh, and engaging.
• Work with our live service teams and be responsible for implementing the day-to-day creative work that keeps our live mobile games fun, fresh, and engaging.
• Create great content – Our Designers work with the members of their team to create features and programs that delight our players.
• Ensure the highest quality – Testing your creations and working with the QA team to make sure things do what they are supposed to do.
• Support the game vision as set by the Creative Director and Product Owner.
• Create engaging designs and prototypes while maintaining EA SPORTS' high standard of quality.
• Balance the game with consideration to fun gameplay, player acquisition, monetization, and engagement.
• Retain original IP's core brand values and game experience in the service.
• Inspire game team through progressive, creative design.
• Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Remain current on industry trends including new game genres, new game design methods, and latest platforms.
• Communication Skills – we are looking for candidates who can effectively express themselves.
• Be passionate about games – We are looking for people who play games and understand why they love playing them (and why they do not sometimes)
• Creative and collaborative – A friendly and open nature and an active and curious mind fit in well with us.
• Game design experience a plus
• Experience creating and implementing game concepts using different tools.
• Knowledge of and enthusiasm for sports gaming
• Experience troubleshooting problems and discovering solutions either individually or with a team.
• Experience with Live Service mechanics, theories, and implementation.
• Football knowledge is a huge plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn932m-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.