Paid Game Designer Summer Intern - EA Sports FC
Paid Game Designer Intern
Contract: Temporary (4 months from July 2024)
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Work Model: Hybrid
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. Our mission is to attract and grow a more diverse employee base through the cultivation of our early talent pipeline to shape EA's teams, culture and products. Within Europe, we create an overall enriching experience, empowering interns and graduates with the sense that 'EA is where I want to be'.
The Challenge Ahead:
We're looking for a Game Designer Intern who will become part of our team for the summer and create an incredible experience for our players. We're picturing someone who is passionate about EA games and is invigorated by the idea of working on a game. If this sounds like you, we're looking forward to seeing your resume!
• Design and prototype game systems.
• Research subject matter relating to the design goals to ensure the authenticity of the experience.
• Proactively seek out opportunities to identify and deal with issues before they arise.
• Participate in the research and development of new tools and design systems.
• You'll need to be enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a University in any related field at the moment of your application;
• Passion for making and playing games, especially sand-box and simulation games.
• Experience making your own game or mods.
Take your career to the next level - apply now!
Submit your up-to-date CV and a cover letter in English which explains your interest in EA and the internship opportunity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx0x1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.