We are EA
EA inspires the world to play, and the Worldwide Localization Team makes that happen! We are accountable for delivering the high-quality localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. You will find a vibrant, multicultural environment with a great mixture of professionals. From software engineers, project managers, testers to audio, text and linguistic specialists, each employee has an important role to play. EA has built a cutting-edge Localization powerhouse that covers the needs for both current and next-generation platforms.
Main Purpose of the Role
The Frontend Intern focus will be to assist us with the development of the Web Front End of an asset repository tool to facilitate the Machine Translation efforts and language model creations. You will help us develop the new Front End starting from an already-developed prototype of the tool, create unit tests to cover the new codes and propose any new solution to improve the code or the user experience in our software. Also, you will be involved in the creation of documentation of the new version of the Front End.
• You will develop the assigned tasks.
• Using creativity and resourcefulness, find opportunities to improve code, unit tests and user experience.
• Candidate to be proficient at Front End technologies, like React or Angular or Knockout
• Candidate to be familiar with project management processes (such as Agile/Scrum)
• Start Date (approx.): Jun 2022
• Duration (Months): 6+6 Months
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5w781-3-238-72-122-42 in your application.