Summer Intern - IT Asset Management
FP&A Corporate Functions Intern (Summer 2021)
We're EA-the world's leading video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Apex Legends, Battlefield, Need for Speed, and Star Wars, to name but a few. We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team plays a critical role in providing strategic partnership to leaders across EA. We achieve this through effectively engaging with our partners to understand our broad strategy, analyzing data, and delivering insights to help drive EA's current and future performance. Over the course of a 12-week program, this FPA& Intern would support our Corporate Functions team which may include Real Estate, Physical Security, and Worldwide Customer Experience.
What You'll Do:
• Business Support – Work to understand Business partner goals'/activity to:
• Compile and analyze financial reports, identifying discrepancies that require management's attention
• Drive results by partnering on business-related projects such as modeling business scenarios and tracking performance metrics
• Partner with the Accounting group to manage Close deliverables, timelines, process and reporting
• Design and implement reporting tools
Who You Are:
• Highly-motivated, passionate self-starter
• Ability to handle multiple and competing priorities, meet tight deadlines, and to thrive in a fast-paced environment with high degree of change
• Ability to work with ambiguity and independence
• A team player able to work collaboratively, within the group and cross-functionally across business units'/functions as a thought leader and partner
Preferred Experience and Technical Skills
• Familiarity with P&L management, budgeting, forecasting, reporting and analysis
• Demonstrated understanding of Accounting and general GAAP knowledge
• Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint expertise
• Full time undergraduate student; Currently studying Business Administration, Accounting, Data Analytics'/Science, or Management Information Systems, graduating no sooner than May of 2022.
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.