Intern - Data Analyst
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionData Analyst Intern (Racing)
Contract: Intern (Temporary - 12 months)
Location: Southam / Birmingham, UK
Work Model: Hybrid
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. Our mission is to attract and grow a more diverse employee base through the cultivation of our early talent pipeline to shape EA's teams, culture and products. Within Europe, we create an overall enriching experience, empowering interns and graduates with the sense that 'EA is where I want to be'.
The Challenge Ahead
Racing Analytics manages the data and provides insights for EA Racing Studios, we use game data of our racing titles and to improve the game performance and players experience.
• You will work with the Racing Analytics team to improve Racing games using game analytics and data analysis
• You will take part of building advance dashboards and provide insights for the relevant partners
• You will collaborate with data developers to make sure we have all the tracking for our analytics and solve data issues
• You will analyse big volumes of data to provide clear picture of the game performance
• You are studying in the penultimate year of an undergraduate Bachelor's Degree programme
• You are available to commence a full-time, 12 month placement in July 2024.
• You are eligible to work in Southam UK, without the need for visa/relocation support
Desired Technical Skills:
• Familiarity with Data analysis
• Familiarity with BI tools (Tableau, Looker, PowerBI)
• Familiarity with Snowflake
Desired Soft Skills
• Customer-oriented mindset – both to our players and to our partners
• Written and verbal communication
• Problem solver with Investigation mindset
• Collaboration in a team environment
Take your career to the next level - apply now!
Submit an up-to-date CV along with a cover letter which explains why you would like to complete your internship with Electronic Arts and what interests you in this specific role.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqeq1m-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.