Intern - FP&A Corporate Functions
Customer Experience Analyst Intern (Summer 2021)
#WeAreEA, and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We believe in acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
You will be a part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to provide a signature experience for our players. Do you want a job that inspires you, while giving you room to enjoy your life? WWCE is a team that fosters that. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. Join us!
You will work in the Service Delivery Team within Worldwide Customer Experience organization at EA. The Service Delivery organization supports players through social and live (chat, phone, email) channels. You may work on a single large project or multiple small projects during your internship. You will work with multiple teams to accomplish your tasks/project.
You will be passionate about and interested in:
• Process mapping to identify gaps and areas of improvement
• Perform operational reviews such as time and motion studies to identify areas of improvement
• Study performance metrics on a daily basis to review operational performance
• Benchmark KPIs and other metrics to industry standards
• Dive into KPIs to determine measurement accuracy and areas of opportunity
• Manage a project from start to completion
• Analyze Data
• Familiarity with reporting and data interpretation
This role is for you if you are
• Creative – ability to find out-of-the-box solutions to solving a problem or closing a gap
• Collaborator – enjoys creating relationships across teams and partners
• Efficient – evaluate how to do things faster and better
• Curious – asks questions, investigates and provides recommendations
• Achiever – completes projects and take the lead on projects
• Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Business – Undergrad or grad students slated to graduate no earlier than May 2022
• Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
• Individual or team projects related to process mapping/data deep dive
• Experience with advanced excel and power point
• Familiarity with reporting tools such as Tableau
• Six Sigma background is a positive
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.