Intern - Game Designer
At DICE we love to push boundaries with creativity, passion, and the constant ambition to create something extraordinary. To do that we need the right people for the job and now we are looking for the next generation of DICErs. This is hopefully where you come into the picture, as we're looking for motivated and enthusiastic students who want to join DICE for their internship.
What you will do
As an intern we don't expect you to be productive straight away. Learning the tools and workflows will take time. The most important thing is for you to learn, ask questions and be curious. Once you are ready to take on production tasks, your lead, manager and mentors will guide and assist you along the way.
What we look for
What we look for in an intern is passion for your craft and a fundamental understanding of the workflows related to your discipline.
We also look for:
• An understanding of how things work in real-life and a sense of realism in both motion and construction.
• A solid foundation in your chosen field and experience with industry standard tools and software packages.
• An understanding of creating with both performance and time constraints in mind.
• A mindset excited by challenges and curiosity to learn new technologies and ways to do things better or faster.
• Past collaboration experience, such as situations where you have had to seek and act on feedback.
How to apply
Please apply online with a CV include the link to your portfolio and cover letter.
This internship is unpaid and temporary employment. It needs to be associated with a university education or any other type of education that has an internship period planned into the education plan, for example LiA. We are not able to provide relocation services for this role, so we will only consider candidates already residing in Sweden.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw982p-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.