Intern - Communications and Employee Enablement
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Communications and Employee Enablement Intern (Summer 2022)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience team helps players wherever, whenever, and with whatever they need to get the most from their games. We strive to make EA known for taking care of its players.
Want to help people have great experiences at work and help players to have great experiences with games?
We're hiring a Customer Experience (CX) Employee Enablement Intern.
You'll work on projects that span the whole Communications and Employee Enablement team to improve the employee experience and player experience.
You'll do this by:
• Researching industry best practices
• Researching internal opportunities and constraints
• Contributing creative ideas to improve the advisor and player experiences
• Collaborating with different teams on unique deliverables like advisor process, training, coaching, and quality programs
• Presenting your findings
• Implementing your recommendations
If you're interested, you'll need to be:
• Collaborative and compassionately direct
• Proactive, flexible, adaptable
• Genuinely curious
• A clear, concise written communicator
• Good at measuring the impact of your work
• Able to connect the dots and see the big picture
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficient Excel and Google Suite
• Pursuing a Bachelor's degree with an expected graduation date of Winter 2022 or Spring 2023
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US on a fulltime basis during the 12-week internship. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx5z4-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.