Intern - Business Analyst
Redwood City, CA
Business Analyst Intern - MBA or MS (Summer 2021)
Business Analyst Intern
Commercial Forecasting – Subscriptions and Platform Strategy
At Electronic Arts, we excel at CREATIVITY, PIONEERING, PASSION, DETERMINATION, LEARNING, and TEAMWORK. The commercial forecasting team is looking for someone who will not only tackle the immediate problems but also envision long-term solutions to influence decisions and to help provide quality service to our players. We are focused on leading all forecasting efforts for EA's subscription business (EA PLAY) – supporting global subscription and revenue forecasts, commercial planning, content optimization and other strategic projects.
As a Business Analyst intern, you will work with in-depth subscription data and full-game data and expected to provide meaningful insights, which can influence our daily decision-making process of subscription business and more. You will also have opportunities to work with many other teams including finance, marketing and more to expand your project as you develop throughout the internship. Able to work in the pacific time zone.
• Perform advanced analyses to influence daily risk management decisions for EA PLAY (Subscription business)
• Lead project(s) beyond subscription with game studios and content planning (e.g. Competitive Landscape)
• Create and manage forecasting models for new platform(s) (e.g. MAU Forecasting Model)
• Communicate insights and findings to broader group, including commercial planning, content planning, and game studios
• Proficient in Excel (Modeling experience) and PowerPoint
• You prioritize communication that can create compelling stories for team members and partners.
• SQL/Python/R skill is a bonus
• Knowledge of subscription business (models) is a bonus
• Masters of Business Administration or M.S. in Math, Economics or Computer Science
• 3+ years of management consulting or game/entertainment industry
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.