Intern - Brand Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Brand Marketing Intern (Summer 2021)
Brand Marketing Intern
Location: Redwood Shores, CA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is hard work. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
As a Brand Marketing intern will be a core team member of the group responsible for the development, execution and measurement of the integrated omni-channel, consumer-facing global marketing plan, with a focus on building player relationships and delivering on commercial goals worldwide.
What a Brand Marketing Intern does at EA:
• Assist in directing global consumer-facing marketing: Support the Marcom Activation team in planning and executing consumer-facing marketing across all channels
• Coordinate compelling player journeys in line with the Franchise Story: integrated across owned and partner channels, to drive player acquisition and compelling engagement that is locally nuanced and globally cohesive, to deliver on commercial goals
• Connect marketing activation with product and business deliverables: Organize and track campaign performance data delivered by Marketing & Consumer Insights team; help ensure KPIs and data points are ready for all beats
• Project Management: Manage day-to-day progress on channel activations including creative ideation, and content plans to ensure projects stay on story, on budget and on time
• Marketing Campaign Coordination: Accountable for leading the creation of global omni-channel marketing activation plan inclusive of multiple channels – both owned and partner – and aligned to business objectives and strategies.
• Brand Marketing Initiatives: Accountable for contributing to the development of breakthrough global marketing programs applicable to all channels and markets.
• Drive Rhythm of Business: Ensure cohesive communication and collaboration with key stakeholders.
• Establish Project Management Process: Develop a process to track the progress and performance of all initiatives.
The next great EA Brand Marketing Intern also needs:
• Adaptability: Embrace change and help others adjust. Modify approach according to context. Actively seek to become comfortable in new environments or roles.
• Collaboration: Share expertise and resource to help others. Include all who can contribute to a successful outcome. Stay engaged even when not in full agreement.
• Dependability: Takes personal responsibility for the quality and timeliness of work and achieves results with little oversight.
• Results Focus & Initiative: Focuses on results and desired outcomes and how best to achieve them. Gets the job done.
• Attention to Detail: Diligently attends to details and pursues quality in accomplishing tasks.
• Excellent English oral and written communication skills
• Excels at establishing and fostering strong internal and external relationships
• Strong interest in all areas of marketing to coordinate integrated omni-channel consumer-facing campaigns
• Ability to execute effectively across a variety of projects at the same time
• Ability to take direction, be solution driven and manage priorities with self-sufficiency with remote team members
• Familiarity with (or willingness to learn about) video games and EA games
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.