We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
The challenge ahead
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the EA Originals marketing team who brought to the market critically acclaimed hits like 'It Takes Two' (Game of the year 2021), A Way Out, and … there's more to come.
We partner with the most incredible studios shaping the future of the industry (Hazelight, Zoink Games, Silver Rain) to help develop the foundational brand, marketing and commercial strategies to bring their games in the hands of millions of players.
You will report to the brand marketing lead (based in Geneva), and you will bring your enthusiasm, creativity and point of view on all things marketing relating to marketing, be prepared to step up as a valuable contributor to the success of the team.
• Support the Brand Marketing Managers in the coordination and planning of our Go-To-Market plans
• Contribute to brainstorming sessions as an equal member of the team
• Invest time in understanding the competitive landscape, consumer insights and trends of projects you'll be assigned to
• Coordinate our global campaign plans across our teams from social to retail channels
• Bring asset coordination from briefing to delivery to our teams on time and to quality
• Approve content (assets, articles, eCRM) assuring consistency and best representation of our brand
• Manage reporting on important campaign beats and eventually in-game to lead to applicable insights for the team
• Participate to Brand Marketing meetings with fresh ideas and perspective to team discussions
• Coordinate internal meetings, taking meeting notes and support on actions
• Student in business school or university degree in Marketing or Communication
• You will have written and oral communication skills in English
• Understand the intended outcome, not just the process
• You will exhibit a passion for storytelling
• Experience building presentations with clear narratives
• You will manage a dynamic workload with several different projects
• Passion for video games, associated with some knowledge of the gaming and entertainment industry
• Open to work with remote teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkz0ok-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.