- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionStart Date: May/June 2020
Requirement: You must be enrolled as a student, to be eligible for the position
We are EA
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. But making games is difficult. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
A fantastic opportunity, to gain experience with the world-leading global interactive entertainment software company. Based in Geneva and reporting to the Regional Brand Marketing Manager, you will help develop and activate outstanding marketing campaigns across our several franchises and partnerships. You will bring enthusiasm, creativity and a point of view on all things relating to marketing and communications and be prepared to step up as an important contributor to the success of the team.
What a Marketing Intern does at EA:
• Support the Brand Marketing Team and Community Managers in the coordination and planning of our Go-To-Market plans in the Poland, Russia & Emerging Markets region
• Monitor, benchmark and report on industry trends and practices (competitive landscape, marketing best practices…)
• Help activate marketing, community and comms/PR plans across departments in the build-up to and after new game launches
• Work with EA's agencies on campaign performance tracking and support our regional partnerships
• Help with asset coordination and ensure assets are delivered on time and to quality
• Ad-hoc Projects/Events e.g. press showcase, preview/review events, producer tours and conferences
• Administrative support including coordination of meetings, raising and receipting purchase orders and tracking game/merchandise requests
Experience we are looking for:
• Someone with an interest in the entertainment industry
• Organisational skills, with the ability to manage a dynamic workload
• You value working in a team and aren't afraid to ask questions
• Can calmly navigate issues whilst handling a dynamic workload
• Business level English
• Microsoft Office intermediate skills
• Experience in marketing, communications or project management would be an advantage
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today!
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.