- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Brand Marketing Intern
Start date: June 2021
Please apply with a cover letter and CV in English.
The Challenge Ahead:
A fantastic opportunity, to gain experience with the world-leading global interactive entertainment software company. The EA GAMES Brand Marketing Intern (Praktikant Marketing EA GAMES) is part of the local brand marketing team and will work on EA GAMES franchises (e.g. APEX Legends, The Sims, STAR WARS, EA Originals). Focus will be on marketing-related tasks and projects. You will also work on social and community engagement.
Main objective will be supporting the growth of our franchises. You will receive comprehensive training on all aspects of up-to-date integrated product marketing and communications. After an introducing phase, the Brand Marketing Intern will get the chance to manage responsible tasks within the local brand marketing team. The internship should last 6 months.
What an EA GAMES Brand Marketing Intern (Praktikant Brand Marketing EA GAMES) does at EA:
• Learn from the best and support EA's brand marketing team in their daily work with focus on campaign execution for our EA GAMES franchises in the Germany, Switzerland and Austria region.
• Learn from the bottom up by conducting research, reporting, data analysis, asset organisation on local servers, sample'/code distribution etc.
• Support the team in executing earned media strategy (evaluation of local relevancy, outreach, related content distribution, texting, monitoring, and reporting) via agency as appropriate.
• Get insights into planning and execution of local influencers activations (sourcing, approving, monitoring, reporting) via agency as appropriate.
• Support the team with local partnership handling (planning, sourcing, executing, approving, monitoring, reporting)
• help staffing press and influencer events (physically or digitally).
• Help with localisation approvals of marketing assets and with building of marketing presentations.
• Sources and monitors trends and consumer behaviours within our target groups'/community'/player base and industry
• Takes part in local'/regional'/international team and Marketing and Communication calls'/meetings
The EA GAMES Brand Marketing Intern (Praktikant Brand Marketing EA GAMES) needs:
• Passion and affinity for video gaming and entertainment
• Undergraduate, studying a degree focused on marketing communications. First Experience (through internship) in agencies or marketing '/ communication departments
• Fluent level German with high faculty of expression plus excellent English
• Good knowledge of the media, social media and communication landscape, as well as interest and feeling for future trends.
• Understanding of consumer behaviour on digital channels and structured ways of working particularly while working in a virtual team
• Ability to balance a wide range of projects and dynamic workload.
• Accurate and reliable handling of sensitive data.
• Solid knowledge of MS-Office package
• Basic knowledge of image processing ideal (for example, Adobe Photoshop).
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Autonomous and creative work in an intercultural environment.
• Great team spirit and professionalism in one of the most successful video games companies.
• Training and insights into the games industry.
• Appropriate compensation as an intern at EA.
• Flexible working hours related to your individual work-life balance.
• Precautious measures which put your health and wellbeing first e.g. by doing your internship from home.
• Further benefits and perks.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.