Intern - Brand Activations
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Brand Activations Intern (Summer 2021)
Brand Marketing Intern
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
• You will assist in the delivery of internal and external Electronic Arts marketing activations and initiatives
• In this role you will
• • Help project manage EA brand activations, such as the launch of the new EA brand, social impact campaigns, commercial sales support, etc.
• Conduct market reports on game developer sales, market trends and other gaming brand campaigns
• Drive successful project management of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month along with our ASPIRE employee resource group, and Pride month along with our PRIDE employee resource group.
• Knowledge and experience
• • Knowledge of EA and our house of studios, franchises and brands
• Understanding of the game industry and passion for gaming
• Understanding of the marketing discipline and a passion for campaign development
• Skills, abilities and achievements
• • Strong communication skills
• Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders
• Working knowledge of of Google Docs, Slack, and Outlook
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.