Intern - Automation Software Engineer
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWe are EA!
At EA, we thrive on outrageous thinking. It's the fuel that inspires the best games in the world. We're innovators and great storytellers. But it's not just about amazing your peers, it's about amazing yourself. Take risks. Work with great minds and dare to dream big. Do you want to come with us? Together, we are changing the way millions play every day.
EA Madrid is home to our international Localization Testing and Compliance & Certification groups, comprised of computer engineers, producers, sound and linguistic specialists working to provide localized versions of our titles to over 30 countries around the world. At EA Madrid, you will find a vibrant, multicultural environment where each employee has an important role in this exciting organization.
The Challenge Ahead
Reporting to the QA lead of the department, you will be part of the QA team in charge of the testing automation for all the engineering developments. You will be responsible for coding, but also automating all the manual tests created by the Quality Analysts. The goal is have fast and healthy releases.
• You will code in Gherkin all the test cases developed by the QA analysts for the new features to be released.
• You will participate in the technichal evolution of the department, continue improving the Quality Automation strategy (parallel and performance testing, continuos delivery…)
• Technical background. Studying computer sciense or code programming grade.
• Very good fluency in English (written and spoken)
• 1 years experience in coding
• Knowledge about Agile methodologies
• Knowledge about PageObjects model, BDD and Gherkin
• Demonstrate an ability to approach testing in a detailed and structured way.
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
• Because of Covid-19, this internship will start on remote.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.