Intern - Associate Business Analyst
Electronic Arts Romania, one of the largest tech companies and video game developers in Romania, brings together experienced people from diverse work backgrounds and industries all united by a common passion: bringing the best video games in the world to life!
If your dream job is to work with cutting-edge technologies on some of the most popular video game franchises in the world, including EA SPORTS FIFA, then you've come to the right place. Prepare to level up your learning and career development together with some of the most experienced industry professionals in the gaming world: a diverse, creative and collaborative group of people united by a shared vision of excellence.
We are looking for a student that is eager to learn more about the analytics world and help the Bucharest Analytics team while at it. If you are a curious person with a passion for games, problem solving, data munging, numbers, data visualizations and statistical analysis, this might be the dream job for you. You will be helping with improving our players' experiences through data-driven insights that would help our partners to make informed decisions or help us track process improvements across the organization.
• Learn more about our games and how we work together to bring those experience in front of our players, and more importantly you will learn what is the role of analytics in that process.
• Learn more about our tech stack and how we do our day to day job as analysts in a gaming company
• You will be responsible for assembling data from multiple sources, clean it and prepare it for operational and exploratory analysis.
• Create reports, dashboards and answer ad-hoc questions that would help our partners to assess the health of our games or that will help us track process improvements across the organization.
• Perform quality assurance on generated results to ensure accuracy and consistency
• You will need to transform complex information into a comprehensible and enlightening form tailored for the intended audience
• Work with other EA Analytics teams to build and improve current models, and existing methodologies and processes
• SQL experience querying complex data sets
• Collect, organize, analyze and disseminate amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Pursuing degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or Engineering Sciences
• Exposure to data mining, statistical modeling and data visualization (Knowledge of tools like R, Tableau, Power BI, Kabana, SAS etc.).
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• English proficiency (both written and verbal)
We thought that you may want to know about:
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Work schedule: April – June – Part-time working hours (flexible and to be confirmed)
July – September – Full-time working schedule
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.